My affirmation for today:
I am blessed beyond measure. I have so much to be thankful for: this moment, this day, my life, my family, my home, my health, my ability to love, to create, to understand and be open-minded, to give, to help, and most importantly, to be proud of who I am. Desire, discipline, determination, and dedication have brought me to this point. With God’s guiding hand, I will continue to stay strong in faith, be positive, and keep moving forward to become the best I can be, in Jesus’ name, amen. ❤️
This day doesn’t have to be your birthday to make a wish. I want you to close your eyes right now and purposely think of something you want. To test this process, let’s start with something simple. I simply asked for a connection with a dear friend who I have known for many years. Now let go of the thought and forget about it. What I mean is don’t dwell on it or keep asking for it or wondering whether or not it’s going to come true. To speed up the process, stay positive and believe with all your heart that it will happen with absolutely no doubt. You can even act like it has happened or you’ve received it already and be very thankful. Continue with your normal, daily activities, but stay fully focused in the present moment throughout the days ahead. I am so excited for us right now, because this is part of what life is all about. Stay tuned my friends. I am wishing you a joy-filled life!
Destiny is a predetermined course of events usually powered by an irresistible life force. We can intentionally control what happens in the future (to a certain extent). Sometimes, things turn out better than what we could ever imagine. As long as we stay conscious and alert in the present moment; be positive with our mind, thoughts, and actions (even during the bumps along the road); and go with the natural flow; we will fulfill our destiny.
Do you expect to do many great things? Are you destined to be with a certain person and perhaps meant to live somewhere else? When you have the desire and can feel it and believe it, you can make it happen!
What do you know for certain? What can you say, feel, and know in your heart that you are absolutely sure about? Speaking from my past experiences, the list below is what I know for sure and truly believe:
- There are many people who are discouraged with life.
- Your thoughts can create evil.
- It is hard work and a struggle when you swim against the flow of water (life).
- Negativity causes health issues.
- Life is really good and not what you may think it is.
- You attract who or what you think about.
- You reap what you sow.
- You need consciousness to stay in the present moment.
- Meditation heals your mind, body, and soul.
- We were put on this earth to help each other.
- When your intentions are aligned with the source of all creation, you can create the life you desire.
- Where there is love there is peace.
- A higher divine power exists and that I am loved.