Tag Archives: chaotic
Here’s the Prescription
Before I started meditating, my life was chaotic. I was a very anxious and uptight person. My mind and thoughts would go a mile a minute. I would worry about things that were out of my control; I got upset so easily over silly stuff, I would forget where I put things, etc. Life was always a struggle. When I started meditating, my life slowly began to change. Amazing things started happening. My life is more balanced, my emotions are under control, and my days go smoother. Life seems easier now, and it is getting better and better every day in every way. There are no meds, drugs, alcohol, or anything to ingest. Meditation is just pure and natural being. Here is what meditation has done for me:
- The noise or mind chatter in my head has reduced significantly.
- I have a more positive attitude.
- I am a calmer and more relaxed person.
- I feel healthier and more energetic.
- I sleep better.
- I am happier.
- I am confident.
- I can surrender to what is happening in each moment.
- I am a more conscious being.
- I have more peace and clarity in my life.
Meditation is empowering, enlightening, and transformative. I challenge you to try it for just one week straight for at least 15-20 minutes each day. It takes a little discipline, but I know you can do it!