I meditate as often as possible or when I feel I need it which is usually about 20 minutes every day. This daily practice has improved my life tremendously.
If you want to connect to the Source of all creation, meditate.
If you want guidance in your life, meditate.
If you want to quiet your mind and calm your thoughts, meditate.
If you want to be a witness to your thoughts, meditate.
If you want to de-stress and relax your mind and body, meditate.
If you want to improve emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, and socially, meditate.
I came across a video that I would like to share with you called, “What is Meditation and Why Should I Do It?” from Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday:
Despite the tragedies in this world, there still exists the wonder of it all: the beauty, the aliveness, the stillness, the love, and the miracles. The miracles are what keep us in joy and in faith and bring us closer to our Creator. My hope for all is that we are conscious of and witness and experience many miracles in the coming new year and all through life.
If we want to transform our lives, we must take a journey into the heart of ourselves, to the very core center of our being. This is where we will discover who we really are and that we are all bound together by the same Source. This is where the light, love, peace, power, and the truth exist in everyone. When we become “aware” of our true identity, our lives will have meaning and we will feel whole and complete. When we connect our higher selves with the Source of all creation and stay connected, we will feel safe and protected, and our lives will change significantly.
You may “think” you know who you are, but do you really? You may get to a point in life when you want to have a deeper understanding about yourself. Have you ever asked yourself these questions: who am I; what am I doing here; where am I going; who and what should I believe? The truth is you already have the answers. You have to dig deep, go within, and be honest with yourself. It might take a while to figure out who you really are, but you will if you express desire. I strongly encourage you to meditate. This is when you listen to the divine source and connect with your inner being to get all the answers.
What do you know for certain? What can you say, feel, and know in your heart that you are absolutely sure about? Speaking from my past experiences, the list below is what I know for sure and truly believe:
- There are many people who are discouraged with life.
- Your thoughts can create evil.
- It is hard work and a struggle when you swim against the flow of water (life).
- Negativity causes health issues.
- Life is really good and not what you may think it is.
- You attract who or what you think about.
- You reap what you sow.
- You need consciousness to stay in the present moment.
- Meditation heals your mind, body, and soul.
- We were put on this earth to help each other.
- When your intentions are aligned with the source of all creation, you can create the life you desire.
- Where there is love there is peace.
- A higher divine power exists and that I am loved.