What do you know for certain? What can you say, feel, and know in your heart that you are absolutely sure about? Speaking from my past experiences, the list below is what I know for sure and truly believe:
- There are many people who are discouraged with life.
- Your thoughts can create evil.
- It is hard work and a struggle when you swim against the flow of water (life).
- Negativity causes health issues.
- Life is really good and not what you may think it is.
- You attract who or what you think about.
- You reap what you sow.
- You need consciousness to stay in the present moment.
- Meditation heals your mind, body, and soul.
- We were put on this earth to help each other.
- When your intentions are aligned with the source of all creation, you can create the life you desire.
- Where there is love there is peace.
- A higher divine power exists and that I am loved.
Yaaay! It’s finally here … Break Free From Your Reins was just released!! See the Book page on this site for additional information!
Be the role model for your children. Children are like sponges. Teach them at an early age about meditation (if they can sit still long enough). 🙂 Eventually, it will become easier and routine for them and be a great benefit in their lives. The little boy in this photo is 3 years old.
Believe in yourself; believe you are beautiful inside and out; believe you are good enough; believe all good things are happening for you; believe the universe is working to give you what you want; believe you are capable of achieving greatness in your wonderful life; believe there is goodness in everyone.
Does God exist? Several years ago, I asked myself this question. I was raised Catholic and said I believed in God, but did I really? It is difficult for many of us to understand why there are tragedies and so much grief in this world if there truly is a God. My personal experiences in life have brought me to believe that God does exist and loves us. The missing link and puzzle pieces have finally come together. The things I have always craved in life are happening effortlessly for me now. Why? Because I have strong faith and belief in God. Does God exist? No one can answer that question for you but you.
We were put on this earth to help each other. Who are you going to help today? Will you offer your condolences to a family who lost a loved one; are you praying for someone who is ill; will you express your gratitude to someone who has helped you; will you reach out to someone who is struggling with life; or will you simply be kind to everyone who crosses your path today? Helping others is a great way to feel good about ourselves. When we help people, people will naturally want to help us, and the positive energy will keep increasing. What are you going to do today to be of service?