What do you know for certain? What can you say, feel, and know in your heart that you are absolutely sure about? Speaking from my past experiences, the list below is what I know for sure and truly believe:
- There are many people who are discouraged with life.
- Your thoughts can create evil.
- It is hard work and a struggle when you swim against the flow of water (life).
- Negativity causes health issues.
- Life is really good and not what you may think it is.
- You attract who or what you think about.
- You reap what you sow.
- You need consciousness to stay in the present moment.
- Meditation heals your mind, body, and soul.
- We were put on this earth to help each other.
- When your intentions are aligned with the source of all creation, you can create the life you desire.
- Where there is love there is peace.
- A higher divine power exists and that I am loved.
We have such busy schedules that sometimes prevent us from enjoying the simple things in life. We get pulled in many different directions that our lives become chaotic. We rush around in a frenzy taking kids to school or to their activities, going to work, grocery shopping, working out, checking emails, etc. It is no wonder we have so much stress in our lives. We need to learn to slow down or stop and be present. We can very easily eliminate some things to allow time for unwinding and relaxation. Life goes by quick enough. Be like a child and appreciate the small pleasures in life. Here is Liam taking time to smell the flowers.
The most important time in your life is the present moment. It’s what you are doing right here right now in this moment and every moment in life. The past is gone. You made memories and some were good but some were not-so-good. Cherish the good and erase the not-so-good. Don’t dwell on the past and what you should have done. There is nothing you can do about the past. I’ve heard so many people say I wish I knew back then what I know now. Okay now is here and your chance to shine. This is your moment. Three is no need to worry about what lies ahead of you and what ‘might’ happen. You will only be wasting valuable time. Yes, you can make plans and establish goals for the future, but you do that in the present moment. Focus on the here and the now. It’s where you need to be all the time.